ezSEO News Forum  

Go Back   ezSEO News Forum > ezSEO News Forum > Important Announcements

Old 01-11-2010, 05:19 PM
Dr. Andy Williams

Default About these forums

Hi all
Just wanted to mention that these forums are new. They will be here for anyone who buys any of my software and wants access. Just login with the username and password you were sent when you bought the software.

There are sections for products i have released and you all have access to all areas, so please keep your posts to the relevant sections. I have imported the more recent stuff from the Fat Content Course forum, but apart from that, the other forums are all starting from scratch.

Also note that these forums are not officially for support (If you need support, open a support ticket). These forums are intended more for discussion with other users, although I am of course here most days to answer minor questions you might have.

Thanks..
Old 01-03-2013, 04:24 PM
WCS User

Default Help with WCS

Andy, I have no idea really if this is how I'm supposed to enter a trouble ticket but I can't find your email address anywhere, your tech support site refers me here to the forum but there is nothing I can see which tells someone where exactly in this forum we are supposed to ask for help.

I have an active subscription with WCS, I have version 1.0.0.150

I am getting a "Could not connect to server" error - here's a screenshot of the error - http://screencast.com/t/le3oI1AX

I haven't changed anything to cause this, the software was working just fine before the last update.

Need help ASAP. My username is: lane_houk
My password is: gycyjon
Old 01-05-2013, 06:28 AM
Administrator

Lane
There seems to be a problem with my license checking script. When the year changed it caused your subscription to "expire". I have manually unexpired it and will look for a permanent solution next week. Any more problems with this, let me know and I'll fix it.