Aweber is the Autoresponder service that I have been personally using for several years to deliver both my newsletter and a number of autoresponder courses I offer through my network of sites.
Autoresponders are an automated way to send a message or series of messages to someone who requests it. As an example, imagine that you create a 5 part course on dog training that promotes your own dog training eBook. By using an autoresponder you can automatically send out your 5 part course (at an interval you specify) to anyone who requests it – automatically (that means you don't have to add their e-mail address to a list manually or cue the distribution of the course). Aweber will track when messages are sent, and ensure that the next installment of your course is delivered on the schedule you defined.
Autoresponders are used by many online companies to promote and pre-sell products to people who are interested. It is a fact that most people wont buy something the first time they visit your site, so using an autoresponder like Aweber, you can ensure that site is promoted several times, thus helping to get the sale.
Aweber can also be used to send out a newsletter to your mailing list. In fact it has a lot of features which make Aweber the number one choice of marketing professionals – like click tracking (what links do your prospects click on?), what percentage of people actually read your newsletter etc.
Aweber comes as a complete solution for anyone wishing to increase marketing efforts by autoresponder or newsletter mailings. Using the video training provided by Aweber, you can be quickly up to speed and productive.
There are other programs available that can be used as autoresponders or newsletter mailers, but few are as complete are Aweber.
Why you should not use an autoresponder script
There are a number of software tools and scripts that can give you autoresponder and/or newsletter features which you can run from your own server, so why Aweber?
A great benefit is that all Aweber mailings and autoresponders originate from the Aweber domain. If anyone ever complains about spam, and believe me some do every week I send my newsletter despite the fact it is impossible for them to get on my list without their permission, Aweber will protect you as they use a double opt-in service which means only people who genuinely request your information will receive it (they have to confirm they want it by replying to an email sent to their email address before they recieve any mailings from me).
I have heard horror stories about people sending newsletters using scripts from their own domain or through their own internet provider, only to find their internet host closes their account because someone forgot they requested your information. Take the risk out of your autoresponders and mailing lists by choosing the professionals choice – Aweber. Aweber have been providing unrivalled quality for years.
With your Aweber account you get a lot of flexibility and features including:
- Lightning Fast Unlimited Autoresponders
- Unlimited Follow Up Messages
- Unlimited Campaigns
- Unlimited Broadcasts & Newsletters ? Send as many messages as you like, as often as you like. There's no extra charge
- Publish a signup form to your site using a point-and-click Web Form wizard.
- 100+ HTML email templates, tested for readability in all popular email clients.
- Secure and Reliable Delivery ? Aweber has built relationships with ISPs over the years & features like automatically removing unsubscribes and bounces ensures Aweber is doing everything it can to get your messages delivered every time.
- FREE Unlimited Customer Support ? blog, knowledgebase & video training.
- 10+ years Experience Managing Autoresponder Follow Up Services: AWeber's founder, Tom Kulzer, created the first autoresponder follow up service in 1998.
Advanced Features of Aweber
- Automatically turn your RSS into email that you can send to readers daily, weekly, monthly or whenever you have something new on your blog.
- With email web analytics you?ll be able to answer questions about the effectiveness of your subscription form, when is best to send your newsletter plus split testing campaigns.
- Shopping Cart integration
Getting subscribers to your newsletter or autoresponder can be achieved in multiple ways. Use a pop-up which can automatically subscribe someone when they click OK or use a sign up form on your website.
If there is something you want your autoresponder to do, chances are Aweber can do it.
Why not take Aweber for a test drive? Sign up below to see how Aweber uses itself to show you the features of this amazing tool. They will send you out a daily autoresponder highlighting the features of Aweber and how it can skyrocket you business earning potential:
Aweber is the Industry leading autoresponder software used by more than 57,000 business to get their message through to potential clients.
In review, we award Aweber