Thrive Leads is a WordPress plugin that helps you build your subscriber list, and it comes with features I’ve not seen in other WordPress plugins. The biggest advantage of this plugin over every other one out there that I’ve tested in the past, is that Thrive Leads allows you to easily setup split tests on your optin boxes. You can easily create an optin box, let’s say a lightbox, and then clone it so you can make a single change to the clone, then run the two versions on your site as a split test to see which version performs better.
Thrive leads comes with a variety of optin formats and several templates for each type. Here are the types of optin with an example to show you what each looks like:
1. Lightbox optin boxes – popup optin box appears as a lightbox, with web page dimmed out. Notie the clear X to close the lightbox, something that is missing from many optin box plugins. This is essential to keep your visitors happy.
2. Ribbon optin boxes – ribbon appears at the top of the web page, and remains in place as the visitor scrolls down the page.
3. Widget optin boxes – These are optin boxes that can be inserted as widgets into your site.
4. Post Footer optin boxes – these optin boxes automatically appear at the end of the content on the page.
5. Slide in optin boxes – slide into the screen from top or bottom, left or right.
Check out my video to see how easy this plugin is to set up.