I designed my Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) tutorial for those who understand the concept but don’t know where to start. Effective SEO is vital for sites to rank high in web searches. Sadly, many website owners find it overwhelming. There’s also lots of misinformation out there that confuses matters further. Thus, the purpose of this course is to simplify the entire process.
My SEO class is for anyone who wants to generate organic (free) traffic using proven white hat strategies. It teaches honest optimisation techniques that can produce long-term benefits.
SEO Course Requirements
There are only 3 student requirements needed for this Search Engine Optimisation course.
- A home computer or laptop with a reliable internet connection
- Little or no previous SEO knowledge an advantage but not essential
- A willingness to swap bad practices—if you have any—with new ideas
About My SEO Course for Beginners
Every webmaster strives to make their sites rank well in Google and stay at the top. There are no shortcuts, but there are safe, proven method to effective on and off-page SEO. This course is right for those who want a learning experience without the steep curve. It’s an approach to SEO that also sees sites load faster and become easier for visitors to navigate.
SEO for Beginners Course Format
SEO for beginners is an eye-opener for a lot of first-time site owners. The format of this course presents an otherwise daunting topic in an enjoyable, straightforward way. Its 9 sections and multiple sub-sections have a total of 93 lectures presented over 7 hours of video.
You may want to check out the 3 SEO introductory videos first for a course preview.
What my SEO class teaches
People who take this course learn why SEO is vital to the success of websites and blogs. It explains how SEO today differs from yesteryear and how to avoid bad advice. Most importantly, the course demonstrates safe practices and how to maintain the SEO integrity of a website.
SEO Theoretical knowledge:
- Introduction to search engine optimisation (SEO)
- Learn about relevant site structure and proper organisation
- Understand top ranking factors and the 4 pillars of effective SEO
- Why writing quality content matters for personal and business sites
- What is ‘site authority’ and how to achieve it
- Recognise the importance of the visitor experience
- What is an SEO analysis audit?
SEO Practical knowledge:
- How to build a solid SEO foundation
- How to find high-quality, unique content for your website or blog
- How to create quality web content that achieves higher rankings
- How to add structured data and how it helps
- How to succeed in keyword research
- How to find theme words and phrases, and why they matter
- How to optimise each web page to increase its ranking potential
- How to effectively organise site content for visitors and search engines
- How to build backlinks (links from other sites) to your posts and pages
- How to deal with backlinks that could damage your site
- How to improve the click-through rate (CTR)
- How to use keyword research tools
- How to connect pages on the same site using internal linking
- How to boost site authority
- How to conduct a full SEO audit
- Much more besides
What Course Students Say
SEO Search Engine Optimisation is a popular course with over 5,000 students and 500+ ratings. Here are a few random written reviews from the student feedback section.
Anita Mclean says: Yes, this course is helping me as an absolute Beginner in SEO. Many things to consider that I thought were ok to do, only to find out I was learning wrong. This is helping me not to learn bad habits out of the gate.
Peter Szalay says: Did this course help you learn how to carry out SEO on your own site? Absolutely – YES! What was the best part of the course? The Audit checklist + discussion re domain names. What could be improved? – Nothing, course was absolutely up to my expectations of Andrew’s material – thank you!
Anne Earley says: It was a great course, Andrew is very knowledgeable and shares his knowledge in a way that is easy to understand and of course his voice is easy to listen to which makes it enjoyable as well as informative.
Lifetime Access for SEO Course Students
White Hat, Safe SEO is a course with 7 hours of easy-to-learn on-demand video tutorials. Students can watch the vids from any internet-connected computer and most mobile devices. There are also 3 articles to download and a useful extra resource. All learners get to show off a certificate of completion at the end, plus lifetime access to the full course.